Jacksonville, FL – Headquarters/Full-Time
This is a part-time position that may lead to a full-time job. The assistant will report to the Accounting Manager. The position is required to perform the following tasks –
1) comparing, entering, and emailing the monthly invoices;
2) organizing the invoicing data;
3) researching and summarizing the specified accounting regulations;
4) drafting internal policies for the supervisor to review.
- have a business education background (accounting major preferred);
- be familiar with MS Excel and Outlook;
- be able to work as a team and work independently;
- be efficient and clear in communication (e.g., reporting to the supervisor and asking questions).