Electric Vehicle National Leader
Sound Payments is looking for a sales, growth and strategic oriented candidate that will be responsible for leading Sound Payments’ Electric Vehicle Point-of-Sales Division. The position will serve as the lead catalyst for driving and delivering the company’s EV goals.
Sound Payments creates simplified, innovative solutions in the payments and petroleum industries. We have a strong, professional, and dynamic team. This is a great opportunity to be a part of electrifying the U.S. as our companies works to provide payment solutions for EV stations globally. This position will report directly to the Sound Payments’ president and will oversee the company’s strategic planning, development and deployment of Sound Payments’ point-of-sale solutions at electric vehicle charging stations. Market based strategies connecting with current and anticipated needs of our clients in an increasing complex mobility environments will be an early focus of work.
- Direct the development of forward leaning, but pragmatic objectives and goals align with Sound Payment’s markets and growth objectives for Sound Payments point-of-sale solutions at EV electric charging stations across the US.
- Align the company’s technology resources with the organization’s short- and long-term goals.
- Collaborate with all staff levels (executive to production) to define and execute the technology vision.
- Tracking the EV technology and regulatory developments, provide updates to internal teams and participate in market facing events to increase the visibility of the Sound Payments’ brand.
- Identifies, prioritizes and develops market penetration EV strategies, and directly/supports marketing efforts.
- Builds upon or establishes relationships with key clients, industry organizations, and suppliers, to identify growth opportunities.
- Provides leadership by communicating the vision, strategy, and targets, engaging all business group members in achieving the objectives of the EV program.
- Collaborates with Sound Payments and industry peers to leverage technical expertise, and implement best practices and support recruitment of talent in support of SP Program
- Collaborates across the Sound Payments business groups to ensure effective resource sharing.
- Performs quality control reviews of work developed by others.
- When appropriate, create project/task visions and oversee technical work.
- Assist in recruiting, onboarding, and training technology and other personnel for effective client delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline or demonstrated equivalency of industry experience.
- 12 years of industry experience, with at least 5 years EV experience.
- Proven experience as a sales leader in the EV industry.
- Strong contacts in the EV industry.
- Must have proven experience securing partners and clients in the EV market.
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting, and business operations.
- Collaborative with superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- A strong strategic and business mindset.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Active participation and presence in professional organizations.