Product Manager – Professional Services
Jacksonville, FL – Product & Engineering Department
The Product Manager is responsible for all phases of the product life cycle from gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements to converting these into product requirements process workflows, storyboard, screen mockups and use cases. The Product Manager will work with multi-national cross functional teams to identify and execute on product innovation in continuous build and release cycles, including collaborations with stakeholders, QA, Development, Implementation managers and customers to document requirements and specifications. The Product Manager collaborates with developers & QA acting as the subject matter expert to assist as they develop the technology and functionality to meet the business and functional requirements.
- Author & maintain PRD, process workflows, storyboards, screen mockups and uses cases.
- Responsible for the planning of product release plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionality
- Conducts market research and identifies and tracks market trends in company’s industry.
- Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas such as Sales, Development, QA, Marketing, Implementation, and Operations to develop and provide product definitions responsive to customer needs and market opportunities.
- Development of product portfolio to foster innovation
- Provides technical expertise and training to other departments in support of product development.
- Participates in overall product strategy, research and development requirements, development, and manufacturing coordination for new and emerging products
- Development of training & product documentation
- Management of vendors and partner relationships
- Assist w/customer functional support during Beta implementations.
- 4-year degree or equivalent payments, retail management technology
- 2-3 years’ experience with documenting mobile and web-based technologies
- Knowledge of SDK/API concepts and UI/UX design
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to document and evaluate options and recommend solutions for development teams.
- Strong prioritization, time management & organization skill
- Experience building and maintaining product roadmaps.
Additional Preferred Skills
- 2+ years’ experience in the Retail Payments as PM, business analyst, Quality Assurance or implementation consultant.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced use Office365 platform tools like SharePoint, Visio, Excel, and Word
- Familiar with both Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies and product development practices
- Ability to speak or understand Mandarin is a bonus.
- Reside in the Jacksonville area.