Product Manager – Retail & Petroleum
St. Petersburg, FL – Product & Engineering Department
Product design and management of mission critical petroleum payments technology in a fast-paced, mixed Development environment. The Retail and Petroleum Product Manager is engaged in all phases of the product development lifecycle which include gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, and business processes to convert these into product requirements process workflows, storyboard, screen mockups and use cases. The product manager works closely with QA, Development, Implementation managers and customers to document functional/ non-functional business requirements / specifications. The PM collaborates with developers & QA acting as the subject Matter expert to assist as they develop the technology and functionality to meet the business and functional requirements.
- Co-Author and Review MRD/CRD as input for Product Design Requirements
- Suggest areas for cost /scope modifications based on MRD review.
- Suggest functional & technical changes based on MRD review.
- Author & maintain PRD, process workflows, storyboards, screen mockups and uses cases.
- Manage requirements review sessions and provide Input into development plans.
- Submit & review functional change requests and Identify scope trade-offs.
- Clarify requirements with product management & development.
- Act as functional SME for product with development.
- Input into training & product documentation
- Communicate functional / technical details to beta team.
- Assist w/training materials review.
- Review product materials for accuracy
- Input into product management backlog
- Functional Product Expert (SME)
- Assist w/customer functional support during Beta implementations.
- <10% Travel
- 4-year degree or equivalent payments, petroleum/C-store Information Technology, Computer Engineering/Science
- 2-3 years’ experience with documenting mobile and web-based technologies (API, Services).
- SQL Language Knowledge including PL and Transact SQL
- XML/JSON conceptual understanding
- SDK/API concepts
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to document and evaluate options and recommend solutions for development teams.
- Strong prioritization, time management & organization skill
- Experience building and maintaining product roadmaps.
Additional Preferred Skills
- 2+ years’ experience in the Retail Payments and Petroleum C-Store industries as PM, business analyst<Quality Assurance or implementation consultant.
- Microsoft .NET Web and Mobile platform technologies (Android, IOS)
- Advanced use Office365 platform tools like SharePoint, Visio, Excel, and Word
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- CRM experience, such as Salesforce.com, MS CRM, Zoho or Oracle
- Familiar with both Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies and product development practices
- Ability to speak or understand Mandarin is a bonus.
- Reside in the Tampa, St Petersburg area. This can be partially a locally remote position; however applicant must be able to come into the office on occasion and as needed to work with QA and Development teams.