This is a sales role with quarterly quota based on number of subscriptions sold. Sound Payments develops and sells cloud-based POS and integrated payment SAAS solutions to ISV’s, ISO’s, MSP’s, Dealers and VAR’s. We are looking for sales executives who have experience selling POS Systems and/or Payment Solutions, understand the intricacies of the payments industry, are not afraid to cold call, have a hunter-mentality, and are strong closers. We offer a very attractive compensation plan with high reward on performance.
· Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the payments industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
· Sells solutions by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; articulating value proposition and recommending solutions.
· Maintains relationships with clients by providing information and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
· Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Updates Leads and Accounts in the CRM
· Conducts quarterly business reviews
· Experienced at selling payment solutions to SMB Merchants, ISO’s, or ISV’s
· Experienced at selling POS Systems
· Experienced at selling SAAS solutions
· Hands-on CRM experience, such as Salesforce.com, MS CRM, Zoho or Oracle
Department: Sales, Commerce Group
Reports To: National Sales Manager
Interested in this position? Email your cover letter, resume and the position title in the subject line to HR@SoundPayments.com.
· Four-year degree or equivalent experience in payments or POS sales
· Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
· Proven results in hitting quarterly sales targets
· Fast learner and passion for sales
· Exceptional presentation and verbal communication skills
· Strong time management & organization skills
· Thorough understanding of sales and negotiating techniques
· Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
· Excellent ability to maintain client relationships