[vc_row css_animation=”” row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern”][vc_column width=”5/6″][vc_column_text]Scott McArthur
Senior Vice President, Commerce Solutions & Technology
Scott McArthur is Senior Vice President of the Commerce Solutions channel and Technology. He is an accomplished leader with a demonstrated history of successful IT implementations delivered on-time and within budget expectations. McArthur is a confident and patient mentor that has helped guide several employees, many of whom are now Directors or Senior Managers for major companies. Some of his skills and accomplishments include:
• Able to effectively manage expectations of executive leadership as well as business partners.
• Proven financial fiscal responsibility with project, departmental, and multi-year initiative budgets ranging from $50K to $346M.
• Strategic planner that provides insight and guidance to business partners to achieve objectives.
• Skilled in vendor management leading to mutually assured success through product and process improvement.
• Successfully able to build top performing teams of professionals by providing leadership, resources, and
motivation to meet departmental and company objectives.
• Knowledgeable in several software development approaches (Waterfall, Iterative, Prototyping,Agile, and others)
and able to leverage the appropriate method to attain project objectives.
• Strong leader who fosters development of others to establish a viable succession plan.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″][vc_single_image image=”3968″ img_size=”medium” qode_css_animation=””][/vc_column][/vc_row]